This versatile bag is at home on the beach ( we could only wish here in Iowa) when carried as a tote, but ready for mountain, hiking adventures strapped on your back.
- Combination of sturdy 18oz Twill Cotton bottom and double layers of 10oz cotton canvas body
- Strap adjusters and zipper pulls in natural vegetable tanned leather
- Natural Leather will develop a beautiful patina over time
- Extra sturdy #10 YKK brass zipper closure with two pulls
- Hidden zipper pocket at the back
- Laptop sleeve capable of carrying up to a 15" Macbook
- Made by us in San Francisco
FIT & MEASUREMENTS
Unisex & Ideal fit for people 5'2" to 5'11" tall
16" long, 15" tall, 5" wide
Straps adjust from 21" to 27"
About The Brand
Noah Guy, the creator and designer of Joshu Vela began designing bags in 2001. Through his travels and work with major design companies, including Levi's and The North Face, he gained the knowledge and passion to create quality product. Because they own and operate their own machinery out of San Francisco CA, they are in complete control of their manufacturing process. This, coupled with the best natural materials, informs how they design each bag or wallet, resulting in quality products that last a lifetime.